FS Top Spec & Condition Triumph Spitfire 1500

I need the space hence the sale.

See it here

Cris

Reply to
Cris

What's you're starting price Cris?

V. nice but I like to see transfers and badges replaced after a respray... also no overdrive and possible parking ticket pending !!

Nice to see Spitfires increasing in value lately, after many years of

2K max. for a nice one. eg
Chris
Reply to
Kris

Hmmm but this is on its last day of the auction and has so far received

0 bids. So the starting bid would appear to be somewhat optimistic.
Reply to
Jeremy

Club valuation at 7000? For insurance purposes only, as the antique boys say, perhaps?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Needs to start at £2k and take it from there, IMHO.

£2k is about the starting point for a 'tidy' one, with something in the low £3s for something really special. £4.5k is massively taking the piss.
Reply to
SteveH

I'd say a really mint / concours example is worth somewhat in excess of £3.5K but the problem with these cars is they are so pristine I just couldn't have fun in them.

My 'tidy' example suits me just fine as its not so immaculate that it puts me off driving like a Spit should be driven......

Reply to
Doug