Hillman Minx website

Just letting any Hillman Minx owners out there know about my new website,

It's not very detailed at the moment but I will be prograssively adding to it as I progress with the restoration of my '59 Hillman Minx.

I aim to provide the best online resource available for the Series Minx! Any ideas/suggestions welcome...

Thanks, Bryan.

-- Bryan Lurring snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

1959 Hillman Minx :
Bryan

It's a good start; I'll keep looking back. I've a few pics of my Series V on my site.

Incidentally on last week's "Great British Driving Test" on ITV there was footage of and old Jimmy Savile "Clunk click" seatbelt ad. That car was a Minx - there was little of it on view, but enough for me to recognise it. The confirmation was the sound of the door shut - even now my Minx doors close more easily, more accurately, and more positively than any other car I have (including the Merc)!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

TT

Reply to
Tony Tynan

It's very graphical intensive, I must admit - but I like having clear and crisp diagrams to help explain things!