How much is a 1958 Hillman Minx convertable worth?

very original condition (but 'used'), one owner from new, original number-plate and MOT until the Summer...

...any ideas on approximate value? cheers!

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose

Nobody seems interested... but the one-owner car sold for £700.

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose

I'd have puts its value at about twice that... someone has a bargain!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

I knew I should have bought it!!! It was a little bit tatty, evidence of some bad repairs to the sills, etc. It was the kind of car you could drive until the MOT ran out, then take it apart for resto... a very, very good project.

Actually, the car was first owned by the Humber Motor Company, then sold to the current owner in 1959. Some interesting history!

Picture: