LPG warning - is this true?

In article , :::Jerry:::: writes

Yes, if it hasn't got cross plies on; it's no longer a 'classic'...

It probably needs the original air in the tyres too, or at the very least period air.

Reply to
Jaymie

Was Jerry's reply yet another holier than thou bullshit go at me? Only I've accidentally killfiled the prat, so I can't tell.

Indeed. Sacrelidge, not running crossplies. And if the clutch goes, then you must use an unobtanium asbestos one, or in some cases horse hair or something.

I'm sure if you were willing to pay, you could get someone to fill a bottle with the right proportions of gasses for the era.

Reply to
Stuffed

: Was Jerry's reply yet another holier than thou bullshit go at me? Only I've : accidentally killfiled the prat, so I can't tell.

Naw, he was having a go at me that time. Now I have quite deliberately killfiled him, which has made this group sooo much more civilised to read. I'll miss the final hissy fit when he stalks off in a temper, but if it's one of his better ones I'll get it from Google.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston