Paint My Subaru Glittery Pink Please

Hello, I really want my car pink.. so much in fact, I have devoted a website to that exact end in the hope of raising enough sponsorship to make my glittery pink dream a reality.

I need as much help with my quest as possible and wondered if you would be interested in making a pinkless woman happy and content.

You can read my plight here

I hope you will feature this story that will brighten your readers day if not raise a few eyebrows and rolling eyes LOL.

Karen x

Reply to
karen

I hate to say, but for a full and complete re-spray, £1000.00 sounds horribly cheap. Are they just going to spray the outside or fully strip and do the entire shell ?.

Reply to
Igundwane

Igundwane ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

She wants to paint it Glitter Pink, ffs. Outside's bad enough. Inside would be just TOOO much.

I'm surprised they haven't refused on taste grounds.

Reply to
Adrian

While youre at it, dont forget to visit

Well yes of course I could get a loan and buy it myself, but hey, you guys wont mind coughing up a few quid each will ya?

P.S. Whos gonna start the fund off with a tenner to buy the domain name?

Reply to
pork

I was thinking that... for a grand - especially on a Subaru - it's going to be a blowover job at most... 2 years later and it will start to peel away... which will make the car even more worthless than a pink one :-)

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe -
Austin Mini DeLuxe -
Austin Mini Super DeLuxe~~ To email me, go to my website ~~
Reply to
Howard Rose

If you like pink cars how about this one??!!

Mark Buying or selling a Jaguar, go to

carman

Have you all clicked the pic of the soul girl screen sticker, top right???

Reply to
pob

You will be the flashest 'thickie' in MacDonalds car park... why not have a raffle on your housing estate you tastless moron!

Reply to
Meenee

"carman" realised it was Sat, 5 Jul 2003

12:01:58 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Hey, if you squint a bit, it looks just like FAB1 from Thunderbirds!

Reply to
Yippee

Great minds think alike! I thought exactly that - just needs a Perspex roof!

Yes; nice arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

So what sort of "thickie" are you, who can't even work out which way is up, let alone trim to context?

Reply to
Andy Luckman
[snip drivel]

Ah, after reviewing the evidence we may have our forger. Report sent to respective upstreams for investigation.

Reply-To: "Meenee" From: "Meenee" Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.classic References: Subject: Re: Paint My Subaru Glittery Pink Please Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:14:47 +0100 Lines: 21 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000 Message-ID: X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.64.172.163 NNTP-Posting-Host: mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com X-Trace: 5 Jul 2003 17:14:47 +0100, mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com Path: uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!peer1.news.newnet.co.uk!peer1.news.newnet.co.uk!kibo.news.demon.net!demon!mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com!mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com

Reply to
Andy Luckman

Oh my giddy aunt.

Somebody take the owner of that round the back and shoot them :-)

Reply to
Frank Butcher
[snip]

The Jaguar colour "Heather" is bad enough being pink but what's worse is this colour wasn't even used on 1965 model Jaguars only later 1972-1975 models which makes the colour at least seven years out :(

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull