Polyurethane bushes

I've been having some suspension issues with the Spitfire (1500) for a while now, it rattles a lot over bumps and doesn't feel tight anymore. I've driven
one with the standard setup but with polyurethane bushes and that was great.
I've consequently been thinking about poly bushing mine hoping this will solve the problem. If it doesn't, and at some later stage I find the springs are knackered, can I re-use the poly bushes?
Or do people think it's worthwhile replacing the whole lot in one go?
Many thanks,
David
14:10:54 GMT and decided it was time to write:

The front springs don't wear out, they'll break and you'll know soon enough once you've taken the suspension apart for rebushing. I found a broken front spring when I last replaced the front dampers on my Spitfire.
You know the rear transverse spring is knackered if the rear of the car is clearly sagging or the headlights seem to point skywards. IOW: lack of front-rear balance.

Start with the bushes. If you find any of the springs or dampers are shot, you don't need to rebush anything, just replace the spring(s) or dampers.
--
Y.

'All parts falling off of this car are of
the highest quality British manufacture'