Quick Classic for under a grand.

Eu Gra waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Unfortunately I probably could get a 404 for under a grand. They're uglier than a Newcastle United players night out though. I've got a fondness for the late V6 505 though.

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@blueMOONYOUSAWMESTANDINGALOOOOONEyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, but it's not a bad second-best. A grand's worth of DS would be a *world* of hurt, too....

You've not been looking in the right places. There's usually a couple in the Citroenian

there's been a Maikonics tuned one on eBay lately, owned by a CXiste.

For some reason, CX values are *really* flat at the mo.

Half the reason I jumped at the 75 v6 the other year was that - being a 2.5 auto, it was very close in logic to the same age CX 25GTi Auto I had as my main car at the time. There was just no comparison. The 75 was a much less

*complete* car - it was fast, it was fun (despite the slusho), but it just felt so much *less* than the CX in the majority of ways. I couldn't sell the 75, and finished up swapping it for a 2cv.
Reply to
Adrian