Re: Looking for Reliant Scimitar SS1 1.8Ti

> I have been watching the Practical Classic ads for a while and nothing has > turned up. I've also done an internet search and can't find a recent for > sale advert. If anyone knows of an SS1 in condition 2 or better, I would > like to hear about it. Not too far from Gloucester would also be of benefit. > My preference would be for the 1.8Ti but may consider the 1.6. > > > -- > AJL Electronics (G6FGO) : Satellite and TV aerial systems >
:

Step 1 - join the RSSOC (Reliant Sabre and Scimitar Owners Club). Whilst the mag is bi-monthly, you'll also be able to get in touch with the local reps, who tend to know of cars for sale much quicker. There is also a Yahoo!Groups board called ReliantScimitar, which this morning had details of a free 1800Ti (OK, it does have a blown turbo).

Speak to owners of them; there are a few about and they tend to know of cars on the grapevine; a lot of which are sold before they get advertised.

Phil (Scimitar Owner)

Reply to
Phil Howard