Re: Where to get POR-15 from - Frosts don't have any in at the moment

>[snip] > >>In a web search I found only one Norwegian and a few US outlets. So >>probably not. > >Chris your website e-mail "chp.gif" "mailto" link doesn't work >properly (it doesn't here anyway) it's because you have a gap between >the "mailto: chris" instead of "mailto:chris" were the link does work. > ^ >

That's odd, I wonder if it's a bug with the RISCOS browser or mail app. I've tested it with both IE and Mozilla, with Agent as mail prog, and there's no problem at all; the space is inserted into to TO: field at the start of the address (space or no space it should reach me).

Anyway, bearing that in mind I'll modify it when I get a minute. Cheers!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

I've tested the mailto: link further and I think it's a bug in my browser as the mailto: link works correctly in other RISC OS browsers, but unfortunately not in the main RISC OS browser I prefer to use.

It's not your problem but as it is when I click on the Mailto: link it loads my mail client twice which corrupts the messaging sequence and I have to quit both mail apps and load a single copy again.

The mailto: link works OK on the latest RISC OS browser though.

If you are kind enough do modify it and if I need to contact you on my current browser in the future at least the Mailto: will work ;-)

Thanks Chris,

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Did Anybody actually answer the title question? Holden Vintage & Classic are advertising POR-15.

Andy

between

Reply to
Andy Dear

In article , snipped-for-privacy@TAKETHISOUTbtinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.classic...

And Frost have it in the current catalogue that popped through the door, but I haven't enquired about stock levels yet.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo