FFS help me out guys

well after mucho phoning around today at work and an evening of surfing the web i'll be buggered if i can find a backbox for wifeys 98 punto sporting. anyone suggest anywhere to try for a 2X3" round pipe backbox in stainless for a mk1 punto sporting 1.2 16v? i dont fancy powerflow as i aint got a reputable one near me(local one has too many iffy reports) and the only options a 350 mile round trip otherwise if i cant get sommat off the shelf

HELP GUYS :)

Reply to
Rob

tried ebay?

Reply to
Vamp

Try Needforspeed based up your way, they have a Sebring box listed for Puntos, as well as other stuff for certain models.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

BTW, this specifically.

See if Sebring or Remus do one sebring.at or remus.at and see if you can track down a supplier who will post.

I got one for a Skoda Fav, was a single square oval tail mind, but it is pukka stainless, with TUV approval certificate and everything. they do different tail pipes to suit different cars.

Have a look at

or maybe one of the others from this list?
best thing is, they are in Scotchland too.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Demon Tweeks will source and deliver all the weirdo Sebring/Remus parts...

Reply to
Nom

Yeah, but Rob is in Scotchland too. And these guys are usually cheaper.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hello,

Try Peco as they made the first full system to fit a 1.2sporting belonging to a friend some years ago. They borrowed his car for the day and charged him around £30, but let him have the exhaust. It was a DTM type on his. Personally I wouldn't touch a Peco exhaust after mine rotted when it was

12months old. Customer service also left a lot to be desired, but that was just my experience - I am sure others are happy.
Reply to
Mb

no mate that's all pikey peco crap! he'd be better off using a few toilet rolls and a washing up bottle and blue peter the thing together than buy a peco, would last longer i reckon.

Reply to
Vamp