Triumph mailing list?

Can anyone recommend a good, Triumph mailing list/forum type thingy frequented by Brits?

Thanks Pete W

Reply to
Pete W.

"Pete W." realised it was Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:12:16 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

I like this one:

Triumphs or Triumph Digest: Covers all Triumph models mailto: snipped-for-privacy@autox.team.net Your message should contain: subscribe triumphs or subscribe triumphs-digest

It's a busy list, full of (very knowledgeable & friendly) Americans, but there are also some people from the UK and the rest of the old world, like myself.

Reply to
Yippee

Goto the forums. Yours Gmacz

Reply to
Gmacz

Goto the forums. Yours Gmacz

Reply to
Gmacz

Now, Pete, you should know better, as you've been subscribing to the TR7/8 Digest for years!

Maybe you could try the Jensen Healey list instead?

I'll look at your Website and see how your V8 conversion is going if you want?

Regards

ken

Reply to
Ken Forrest

Ah, Ken, Glad someone's keeping an eye on me! :-) Sold the JH last year, TR7 converted to V8 AND painted Daytona Yellow, bought another TR7 only this is a rally car. It has a mysterious past and is rotting away well but I would like to identify the cam, rumoured to be a fast road jobby.

I have just tried the TR Register forum and this looks promising, thanks Gmacz.

Pete

Reply to
Pete W.

Check out the Triumph group on Yahoo