Posh Ted - Contact / Mailing List

I'm getting a few (well, 6, and one of those nothing to do with Ted...) emails to the ted[at]poshted[dot]co[dot]uk address.

I can arrange for these to be sent to multiple recipients (like a list, I guess). At present there a simple autoresponder on there with a 'thanks for contacting me' type message.

Reply to
Mother

Martyn,

Can you stick on said "list" please ;-)

Use dmd (at)

[remove gnu to get me!]

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

You want an email address at a webserver?

Reply to
Mother

Would Posh Ted like a ticket for the Cambridge University May Ball? He could help with reading the barcoded tickets! There's a delegation from Barnsley going down on Wednesday 16th June.

He could also come to Lode Lane early next week and see how the next Discovery and Range Rover are barcoded, but I don't think they'd let him take his camera with him :-)

Alternatively perhaps he'd like a fortnight in Eastbourne with me, putting medicines into blister packs?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Are there any pretty girls?

You sweet talking b#stard. Who said the age of romance was dead?

He's been, and met Bob Dover, and been in HUE. You'll have to come up with something better than the new Disco too, he's p!ssed on that ;-)

Now you're talking! I'll see what he reckons when he's finished off the bottle of Bombay Saphire, crate of London Pride and watched all of our ACDC, Led Zep, Stones and Steve Vai DVDs...

Reply to
Mother

At least two... And one of them is single (and a bit desperate, but don't tell her I said so). This is her...

And here's one of her pussy

It's all glamour in this job.

That could be why the bloody barcodes won't read...

He'll be ready for a stint in God's waiting room for sure.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:28:34 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

phwoaar!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Twas Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:41:04 +0100 when Austin Shackles put finger to keyboard producing:

I'll repeat my offer that PT is welcome to join me on a photoshoot anytime, I have on average one a week throughout june and july. All pretty girls too. Looe bear will look after him

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Never mind Posh Ted, what about the rest of us? :)

Reply to
David French

Twas Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:01:34 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

The rest of you will have to make-do with the photo's

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:06:09 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

I hope it was a warm day...

you seen that photo.net site?

?folder_id=399990
for my feeble efforts.

the last has some pictures of a Land Rover, to keep it on-topic.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Twas Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:09:42 +0100 when Austin Shackles put finger to keyboard producing:

Some interesting stuff there Austin ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

You can't beat shaved pussy.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I have many happy memories of Looe. When I was at Uni we used to pack up for the weekend, live in a tent and do nothing but fish, drink and BBQ, though not neccessarily in that order. It that Seale Hayne where I studied was less than 40 mile from Looe!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

I've just got a slap from SWMBO....... She doesn't seem to see the artistic side.....

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

On or around Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:52:15 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

I quite like the site, but there are some seriously good photographers there which put my fiddling in its place.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Only about 600, Martyn :o)

Tim is/was very kindly doing the posh barcoded entry system we're using for tickets.

Ted's more than welcome if he can stay up all night (9pm till 6am!)

For what it's all about, take a look at

And no laughing, there's serious fun to be had...

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis

You'll have to do better than that. Can you ask Mark to go take a couple of more pics?

Reply to
Mother

No more than usual.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I only have the one good functioning eye (MC RTA 25 odd years ago etc etc). Do I need to blink rapidly (rabidly) and shake my head for these to work?

Reply to
Mother