Triumph wheels

yeah i think that one is based in belgium.

at the stoneleigh kit car show i had a ride in Robin Vincents very ovn Hurricane which has a V8 in it. I also had a drive of a 1500 based hurricane. I am used to driving a VW polo so it felt very strange. I've never driven a classic more than manovering. I am sure i will grow to love it. You sit low and the steering lock is about 2 1/2 turns lock to lock. go cart style...

Tim

Reply to
Tim Fish

At the time they were current speed ratings were not as rigorous as they are today. It's still possible, though - I put a new set on my E a couple of years ago and the only problem was that the choice is very limited. For example, I couldn't get the Dunlop SPs that I really wanted as the EEC decided they were not up to the job (it may have changed by now - I heard that the manufacturers had re-applied).

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie