1990 Corvette climate control problems

I just purchased a 1990 Corvette. The automatic climate control lights up but none of the functions work. No heat, no A/C, no blower motor. Any ideas where to start?

Reply to
bwegner

Fuses of course--then:

Look at the harness connectors to the control head. Cars that lived in humid climates have corrosion in the connectors. Some guys have also reported corrosion on the internal contacts inside the control head.

Reply to
PJ

I had a similar problem which wound up requiring the replacement of the controller - expensive.

I can't imagine even starting to try to fix that without the shop manuals.

Mike Squires

90 Z51
Reply to
Michael L. Squires