Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: GM problems
Yes.
1
1

FA: LT1 Painless VATS Bypass Chip, Also Engine Trans & Painless Kit FS
Selling new in box VATS chip for 92-93 LT1: selling LT1 Engine, DNE 4+3 Trans, Computer & Painless wiring harness to hook it all up for $750 OBO: is transplant from a 93 Camaro to my 85 Vette.

Bumper Removal
I have both the assembly manual and the shop/service manual for my '74. I have found the service manual to be more useful in most cases. Mostly that is because the assembly manual is a low quality...
4
4

1994 Corvette
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to switch the electronic speedometer/odometer from miles to kilometres for a 1994? I am looking at buying a US car and bring to Canada. Thanks, Tim
2
2

interchange for a 1973 Vette radio
Anyone know what other late model GM radio will fit in a 73 Vette, looking for one with a CD if possible. Can't find the size of the opening or a cross reference. Any help most appreciated. Thanks JMC
2
2

info on starter mating problems 74 vette, 383 emgine, 400 xmsn
Went thrugh several starters, can't find one that meshes with ring gear, used shims, milling starter base, etc, what next?
2
2

GM problems
What is up with the GM styling and design team. Ford and Chrysler are pulling away. I am a GM junkie but I find myself always looking back at the "good ole days" instead of the present. Other than the...
16
16

Power antenna C4 '95
My antenna goes up but not back down. I think the cable is broken. I replaced one once on my 1987 car, it was a brutal operation. Now I see that there is a mast kit available for my '95 from several...
3
3

Anyone want a free 4+3 trans (OD needs work)
Folks, I'm in the Rochester Hills, MI area (by the Palace of Auburn Hills). I put a Richmond 6 speed in my car year and a half ago, and I'm willing to GIVE my 4+3 tranny to anyone who wants to pick it...
1
1

C5 Wont Start
Car will crank, but nothing happens. Any ideas? Battery or electrical issue. The box under the passenger floorboard makes strange noises and my dashboard lights come on looking like a pinball machine!...
2
2

1980 Windshield Rust
Obviously I'm referring to the metal frame around the windshield. I also have rusted-out floorboards which I understand would be a fairly inexpensive repair in the sheet metal shop. I don't live in...
2
2

700 R transmission
I have a 77vette and I am thinking of putting the 700R transmission in, many people have stated that it will make a world of dfference. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks Howard
2
2

Is anyone using a smaller steering wheel in a C3 ?
Grant Products offers a 14" and no smaller. Would like a 13". Cant find one. Can u help ? Dont mind using a hub adapter. Thanks much.
1
1

Hmm..
Hey im new to the group..yada yada ya.. But anyways..im a big fan of corvettes figured i'd post in this group...

Grayfox
Thanks to all you Vettte people for putting up with all my GM/CORVETT comments..I just hope it has gotten all of you and maybe some GM people thinking what they can do to once again become a leader in...