Check Engine light on 95 dodge neon

I purchased a 95 dodge neon 5speed manual and it has been running smoothly. however, recently the check engine light came up on it and the only the manual says is to take the shop.

Does anyone have any idea what the light is indicating.

I would appreciate any suggestion or advice on the matter.

thanks

Reply to
goldace

Check your codes at a parts store with a scan tool , or if no codes start to check your fluids.

Reply to
JabberJaw36