Rover SD1 Vitesse fuel pump.

Need a new fuel pump for my '85 SD1 Vitesse. Rimmer Bros want £132.19 inc VAT, ex postage so about £142.00 total.

Looks like I can get a suitable pump from:-

£94.88 inc VAT & postage. A saving of around £48.00. I've never dealt with the Co before, but is there any reason why I shouldn't buy from them? Poor reputation, quality of products etc? TIA. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Is it anything like a Range Rover one?

quid + vat)

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

(35 quid + vat)

Thanks for the interest Willy, but it's nothing like that one. The Rover EFI one has the inlet pipe and two terminals one end, and the outlet pipe at the other end. Since my post I've bought a brand new OE one for £21.40, inc VAT and P&P. Well pleased. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G