recommended source for rebuilt 2.7

does anyone have a recommendation on any of the rebuild places like Rhino Engines or Rebuild.com? I haven't met a mechanic I trust yet in Tucson so I was thinking at least get the engine from a reputable place.

Thanks, Joel

Reply to
WannaKatana

NOT from personal experience, but the word is that the Jasper 2,7 rebuilds have enlarged oil passages to prevent sludge from clogging them. I'd still use a full synthetic oil, since the engine will still be running hot and will still build up sludge with the dino stuff.

-GP

Reply to
Gene Poon