02 Dakota SXT

HI,

Just bought an 02 Dakota. 86000 miles. Any tips you can give me would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
John Smith Jones

I guess it's to late to tell yo about my 2002 Dodge Dakota Lemon.

You have my condolences.

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunder

If it is such a lemon, then sell the damn thing already.

Reply to
TBone

My 02 Dakota has been the most trouble free vehicle I've ever owned.

Reply to
David Price

I'm just a poor working boy. I can't afford to throw money at my problems.

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunder

I say the same about my 1994 Dakota.

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunder

It can't be any worse than my 95 Ford Ranger. 140,000 miles and going on it's 4th transmission. All highway driving. No hauling except the occassional load and no towing.

Reply to
John Smith Jones