Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do you get at the left front blinker bulb on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
A friend of mine has a burned out left front blinker bulb on his 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 series diesel pickup truck. He spent the better part of an hour yesterday trying to figure out how to get at the...
5
5

HELP !! please :) 4wd 3.9 tranny same as 318 v8
I was told my 1994 3.9 v6 dodge 4x4 tranny will bolt up to the 318 but they say the torque converter may have to be used from the 318 ?. Is this true ?.. All the tranny rebuilders say not eh wreckers...
10
10

found budd!
i know some time back there were several threads asking about budd cochran. just to let you know that budd is alive and well.
4
4

Dodge Durango 1998 Computer east to replace?
I was just told that my computer in my 98 Durango is bad. The dealer can "flash" it to see if it will com back to life. My question is: If I just go a head and get a rebuilt one programmed to my VIN...

Ping<<< Rabbit>>>
Check your email! Roy
5
5

1978 Dodge M600 Motorhome Chassis
I have just purchased a 1978 Travco 320 Motorhome. I believe it is a M600 Dodge motorhome chassis. It has a 440 engine. My question has to do with the power steering. When i turn off the engine on the...
10
10

Look! Denny made it into a geeky comic!
Jan 15th comic. Sorry, couldn't resist! Jodi
44
44

2004 Dakota RT wheels
Acquired a 2004 RT dakota few months back. My Son-in-law has a nice 2004 Dakota 4-door. The RT has wider'n hell 17inch wheels. Tires are gonna cost me $250 each and they seem to wear really fast. The...
4
4

'92 D-150 starting problem
Hi, My beloved old truck has been sitting for about three weeks, as I don't usually drive it in the winter. Last time I started it, it fired instantly and ran smooth. When I went out to start it...
1
1

FS: 12,000# winch and dodge ram mount
see for pics and details.

2008 raptor 3612 for sale
2008 raptor, all options except power bunks in garage. used ONCE, beautiful camper. 2x2 section of carpet needs patched thanks to puppy. $42,000 see for pictures and details. upgrading to class c.

95 Dakota Wiper prob.
On my 95 Dakota there is a plastic connector that holds the wiper arm's to the motor arm. What is it called? Where can I get one?
11
11

Bad Coil
Any ideas on how to confirm a coil is bad? On my wife 2001 Ram 2500 we have had numerous problems we changed the cam and crank sensors and as well as cap and rotor and wires. This Summer she changed...
1
1

Need Help With Gas Gauge 86 / B250
Have and 1986 B250 full size van. Put in new tank - new sending unit. Now it does not register on the dash gauge. I checked the ground and power going into the sending unit When I check for power the...

2000 dakota engine swap
i have a 2000 dakota with a 4.7 and it needs to be replaced. can i swap the 4.7 with a 5.9 without much trouble? -- Message posted using information at
15
15