Anyone push snow with a Dakota?

I've been thinking about putting a blade on my 2000 just to keep the drive clear. Interested in hearing from people who have moved snow with a Dakota and how it does.

Reply to
nitpik
3 words

big transmission cooler

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Two people that I work with have blades on Dakotas, one is a 6 1/2' Western and the other is a 7' Western. Both are used to keep family and friends driveways open and maybe a small parking lot. No problems with either one of them. But as Gary has said, a large trans cooler is your friend...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Much obliged. Transmixer cooler is on the list.

Thanks.

Reply to
nitpik

lucky you, i'm grateful if i can get my truck out of the driveway. of course it's not a 4x4 dakota, just 2x4

Reply to
kilmister