Bitron Engineered To Out Perform

i have this product that just blows my mind.. i am selling it now.. trying to find out how much tranny fluid is in a slt hemi transmission anyone know?... also if you are interested in saving money on fuel and getting alot more performance power and cutting out alot of that normal engine noise.. contact me at last_canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.. or go to

this stuff is awsome no solids all petroleum based so it doesn't break down like aditives.. i have a shitty lil sunbird and the power i got after i put in was amazing!

Reply to
bitronguy

find out how much tranny fluid is in a slt hemi transmission anyone know?... also if you are interested in saving money on fuel and getting alot more performance power and cutting out alot of that normal engine noise.. contact me at last_canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.. or go to

this stuff is awsome no solids all petroleum based so it doesn't break down like aditives.. i have a shitty lil sunbird and the power i got after i put in was amazing!

Moron

Reply to
Bob M

If you have a trany cooler and you change both of the filters, it will take just under 2 US. gal to top off the 545rfe trany. DO NOT PUT ANY THING BUT ATF+4 IN IT OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!

also if you are interested in saving money on fuel and getting alot more performance power and cutting out alot of that normal engine noise.. contact me at last_canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.. or go to

this stuff is awsome no solids all petroleum based so it doesn't break down like aditives.. i have a shitty lil sunbird and the power i got after i put in was amazing!

Reply to
Jay