Break warning light

I broke the bulb for the ABS when I was installing the gauge faces, now the break light comes on when I start the engine. not when the key is on, but after the test cycle (wait to start). about 10 sec after the motor starts.

Reply to
Billy

One of the sefl-tests is probably a continuity check in the ABS light circuit. The ABS computer is seeing that open, so it's throwing a fault, which lights up the brake light.

Replace the busted bulb

Reply to
Tom Lawrence