Care to jump on???

Well, it is Denny's wagon, so ya gotta know the seats are at least wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'll agree on all but 1 point. McKnuckle ended the season last year. Not the Pats.

Reply to
Mike

Fair enough.

Reply to
Nosey

Well, just cause I'm a nice guy for a change, it'll have wide seats for Roy, heated leather for Mike, sheepskin covers if anybody can dig ole Red out, a power outlet for Mac to plug in the "machine", and beer/iced tea taps for anybody else that wants to jump on. Maybe I'll find a Cushman to pull it with. If anybody can supply some babe's we'll be ready for the S'bowl.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I'm on it!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Sounds good! They played a hell of a game today. Would love to see them put it on Denver.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Reply to