Factory maintenance schedule and the waranty

Has anyone ever been denied waranty coverage due to not following the facory's maintenance schedule?

John

Reply to
John

not me personally but i have seen it done.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Yes! I have done it several times due to blatant disregard for recommended maintenance.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Just make sure you know the difference between the maintenance schedule in the manual and dealer recommended / jiffylube recommended service. They are not the same.

JAM

Reply to
Adolphe Menjou

Good point! Some may try to oversell you on "recommended" maintenance. Just stick with what is in the owner's manual and you will be good to go.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons