FleetGuard Oil Filter Question

Do you guys buy these filters in your towns, or just order on the Internet? I live in Las Vegas. Where might I look to find them locally and save the shipping? What's a good local price? They seem to be around $11 per online, and $15 shipping on a dozen. That would make them just over $12 per delivered.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

you probably could buy it from your local Cummins dealer. but i get mine from Geno's.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Try Fleetpride, a heavy duty store.....stocks Fleetguard filters.

NORTH LAS VEGAS

674 CORINTHIAN WAY. 89030

Jon

Reply to