Ford is nervous

Page 3 of 3

With no idea what group you are posting from, I just took a shot in the dark. Personally, I think I will remain in alt.auto.toyota.trucks
Have a nice day
I can't believe GM sold 44,000 F series trucks! This sounds quite bogus. GM does not sell F series. Nor does Dodge or Toyota. Ford is not nervous about another mfgr selling more Ford trucks than Ford does. What is this thread doing here anyhow?

Making people like you ask facetious questions?
--
Max