fuel filter savanna 3500 year 2000

Does any one know were is the fuel filter located for the gmc savanna

3500 year 2000
Reply to
gorcaonline

Try the GMC group/

Reply to
GeekBoy

There isn't a newsgroup for GMC or Chevy trucks. Even Toyota has a newsgroup for its trucks, but not GM. So the guy has no choice but to post here or on alt.autos.toyota.trucks.

Reply to
Electrician

What would you call alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks, then?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

An incorrectly named group. It should be named alt.autos.chevy.trucks.4x4 and follow the convention like all the other auto newsgroups. So people can find it.

Reply to
Electrician

alt.trucks.chevy seems to be active too.

Reply to
Nosey

alt.chevy.trucks

Reply to
GeekBoy

Try alt.autos.gm.

Reply to
Scott

My news server must be out of date, I only find alt.trucks.chevy. I did find alt.chewy.wookies however!

Reply to
Ed H.

Okay - fine.... it's mis-named. Sorry, I didn't name it. The point is, it exists - along with a few others, it looks like.

The point being - the OP does have a place to post his question where he stands a much better chance of getting an answer, leaving this group to the important discussions, like religion, politics, and other related discussions.

And yeah, with the occasional off-topic question about Dodge trucks thrown in every once in a while....

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

alt.autos.chevy.trucks.4x4

Yea, and we really need to put a stop to that.

Reply to
TBone

close enough

Reply to