Here's a question for the old timers.

Does anybody recall the original thread or subject that DD first came in on? This would be prior to the morph to the Phaedra threads.

IIrc the person that came up with the info wasn't a regular. I'm almost wondering now if he wasn't a leo who followed DD from another ng. Especially given DD's bizarre post's

Reply to
Roy

Alzheimer's runs in my family on my fathers side. I am not looking forward to it but I accept it. I got about another 15 years to go before I start to loose it.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Bizzarre posts? You're the one that keeps bringing up this astrology stuff!

beekeep who still misses Gilda Radner

Reply to
beekeep

And we'll carefully say nothing... Nothing at all...

Reply to
PeterD