New Front Shocks

Hey guys. I have a 92' power ram 150 4x4. I am looking for some front shocks for the truck. There is about a 1.5 inch difference in the height in the front and back with the font being lowest. Found some front shocks that give it around a 2 inch lift for the front. Would this work or is there a better way to go? Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Diesel Head

Shocks do not support the weight of the truck. So you can't get any lift at all from them. Rancho shocks are on sale at NAPA.

Reply to
.boB

Unless they are air shocks, but I personally don't like them. Maybe something like 2" Tuff Country Add-a-Leafs would be a better option. They are less than $100 for the kit and I've never seen a leaf spring leak. See:

Napa also sells re-packaged Monroe shocks under their own brand name. Compare prices. Napa is /usually/ cheaper.

Ken

Reply to
Nosey

Shocks wont lift anything unless air shocks.

I got 4 Monroe gas from these guys for 93 bucks total, drop shipped from Monroe in 5 days.

Dave

Reply to
Dave, I can't do that

I think I will go with the add a leafs after looking at them and there only $67. Can't stand the front sagen down, makes it look like a 2WD. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Diesel Head