OT: Baja house page

For the newsgroup challenged, I put up a quick & dirty photo page:

Mac

mac davis

Ah, that would be me.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

news group challanged and yet you always seem to find your way back here.

hmmm

*grin*
Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Rock on mac, looks like it is going to be a GREAT home! Maybe one day in the next 30 years I will be so lucky.

Reply to
azwiley1

yea lookin good mac!! i know your ready to get it done, and into the joy of moving *grin*

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Thanks, larry... you still in AZ?

Real close to Yuma, Phoenix, etc.... "come on down" Mac

mac davis

The moving (and sea of paper work) is gonna be a bitch, but it will be worth it.... We just wish we were moving this week!

Every time we go down, it's harder to come back... Mac

mac davis

Reply to
azwiley1

i hear ya man!

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Moving has to be the biggest pia thing I've done in years. I think I'm going to do it bit by bit the next time. I still have shit in box's from the last move3 years ago. Now that I think about the aforementioned shit in box's, I should just throw them the hell out. Haven't used it in 3 years.

It won't be long now bro. I do know what you mean though. I can retire in less than a year and the days just drag by.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Moving is sort of a pain, but ours is a bitch.... after you get your visa, you have 90 days to move your stuff duty free... that's the good news.. *g*

You need a list in English and spanish of each box and appliance, etc... then it's checked at each side of the border... a real PITA..

What's retirement? *g*

My web work and turning will just be from a different house... Our next trip will be the end of July when we'll get on the waiting list for a phone and DSL line...

OTOH, my goal was to have Nan retire at 50 and we're almost 2 years ahead of schedule there.. Mac

mac davis

You're closer to San Felipe than Fresno is... come on down!

Mac

mac davis

that is impressive and very cool. the house looks really nice, hopefully we will get some pictures when it is done.

Reply to
theguy

Thanks! It's like a dream that is becoming reality... A year and a half ago, I wouldn't of considered leaving California, much less the country!

We're going back for a weekend around the end of July so we hope to have pictures of the house with doors and windows... (so we can insure it)

Mac

mac davis

Looks interesting Mac. I hope you put up some pics when it's finished.

BTW....Nice belly..... Roy will be jealous..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Wait a minute!! Is it me? A gentleman posts some pic's of a home, his work, hobbies, and other stuff. Then, ol' wide ride pop's up and the only thing that captures his attention and that he comments on is a belly!! WTF is wrong with that picture???

Ah, I got it. He is pissed off and frustrated 'cause he can't get "the machine" back.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

thanks... I pumped a lot of 12 ouncers to get that...

I guess I should have followed her diet plan a little better.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

That looks great. I'm guessing photos 3 and 4 are in the afternoon, hence, that's the pacific in the distance and you'll see some fabulous sunsets. You haven't mentioned when the house warming party will be *grin* And, I thought I was pretty cool with a Four Wheel Camper and dual Batteries in my Dodge.

Reply to
Ed

Nope, We're on the other side of Baja, Ed... that's the Sea of Cortez.... (shown on Mexican maps as the Gulf of California)

Whenever we're there, we get up at 5am or so and watch the sun rise over the water... in the evenings, wonderful sunsets over the mountains viewed from the roof or back porch..

Mac

mac davis