OT Ping<<Wet Rabbit>>

Hey Wide Ride! You folks doin' okay? Was just watching the nat'l news and they were talking about the interstate being all messed with water up as it went though your city.

I'm sure you have "the machine" high and dry. I mean if ya get it messed up, what will you and the Idiot do during your next bonding session?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

There's a helluva lota water running off around here. I got a tad bit over

7" of rain (no wisecracks here!!!!) out at the barn. I've never seen I75 closed before but it got closed this am. Both side were covered with water right at Bluffton. There were 15 miles of lines on the state routes to get around that mess. The worst of the storm hit about 10 miles north of me.

I guess if the Idiot and me ever bond it'll be with thoughts of you in our minds...

Hope like heck the weather clears a little tomorrow. A friend wants to go shooten with Mr. Garand, Mr. AR and Mr. 500. Not that I like to make alot of noise....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Glad to see your okay. I know rabbits don't swim well, especially the wr kind.

Hmmm.... That is sorta telling.

Could be a expensive afternoon with all that ammo. have fun

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That's called floatation.... Kinda like when you jump in the ocean and a tidal wave hits England a few hours later..

Only if ya like it......

I'd have more fun if somebody would get off that ar that they don't shoot anymore......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

In your case, sorta like a barge.

That is caused from my swimming.

Well, you must, ya brought it up.

My oldest is talking about it. I dunno what I'll do with any of them other than keeping the Sig239 and S&W 60. The Walther, Sig226 and S&W 686 I'm going to put on consignment when I go north in couple of weeks, I think. The AR I don't know, it is a real nice weapon, I have probably 2 case's of Fed American Eagle for it, a bunch of mags. Harris bi-pod scope. I just don't know. I know I don't want to drag the safe down here. So, I'll probably end up giving to my kid along with the safe as a early wedding present.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

you have custom ear protection? they must be really interesting.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Interesting wedding present, bro.. What's the fiance get, kevlar?

BTW: I just re-read "The 13th Valley", by John Del Vecchio... ever read it? It sure makes me glad that I was in III Corp..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I pray he doesn't have to use as we did.

This girl, it's his second marriage, her first. She 's pretty cool and level headed. Figure my kid come with my grandaughter and she's 15 and a handful. She deals with both of them real well. As much as my son can piss me off I always remember how hard and long he fought for sole custody of his daughter It wasn't a easy battle but he proved his case. Not many divorced fathers can pull that off.

Yup, a couple of years ago, it's still up north. I'm bringing down here though. I usually tell people when they get on my ear about nam to read the book. They never have anymore question.

Damn bro, I was dinged a couple of times there. Dinged hard the last time just south of Quan Loi.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Just roll them up and put a cloths pin on em....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You could only dream about a condom that big......... (BG)

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Me, too.. but I was only in one "battle" with NVA like that... the rest of the time it was just VC..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

ok, that eliminates the tripping hazard, but how bout for your ears?