OT Vacum cleaners!!!

Hey bro... don't forget to add YOUR comments to that web page...

Mac

mac davis

hmm... that gives you a little over a week to find a nice board & breakfast place and make a reservation for you two...

Mac

mac davis

I'm looking into technical colleges. I signed up for the GI bill when I first entered. I have 10 years to use it or lose it. I have a huge amount of technical training and experience but I don't have an A&P license or any ASE certifications. Most places hiring want those certificates.

Any ASE or A&P mechanics got any advice gaining certifications? Anything to watch out for?

Reply to
Nosey

Thanks Mac.

Reply to
Nosey

Add my thanks as well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey bro! While we are on the subject military service. Have you seen the TV spot that shows a group of GI's coming throught a air port and everybody stops and applauds? I think that is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Thank God this country has learned and returning GI's don't have to go through the crap we did years ago.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He's around, heard from him yesterday. Probably wondering when Denny will share "the machine".

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Now that BS!

Ya been reading some of the threads huh? Is what it is.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It was an Anheuser-Busch ad. Here it is:

you, Roy.

Reply to
Nosey

Odd that you mention that. I was going to. I wrote up a little piece then hit the continue button and the next page wanted me to register provide email and set up a account stuff that I wasn't into doing. My spam blocker is working ot now as it is.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The only good thing I can say for the Snap-On screwdriver I have is I've not yet broken the handle. A couple sharpening and the temper was gone from the tip. ( and, no, I didn't turn the metal blue while regrinding it, for anyone thinking I had.)

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, no, no. Never ever a bread/board and breakfast. We try it a couple of times and didn't like it at all. Common bathroom down the hall, guy farting in the next room, up early to eat. I don't like the regiment that a B&B impose's, like to do what I want when I want.Overnight trips require a hotel that allows the wifes dog. The dog travels with us all the time.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm not an A&P mechanic, but Bryon was an AMAN while in working on the HS-7 Choppers. I practically begged him to get his cert on powerplants, but he wanted to go to collision repair school on discharge.

A&P certs can bring home some really good money, if you like the work. If not, do something you love doing.

I'm still trying to get my own fishing show, for example, but no one thinks a show for and by vintage flatulencers would work. I even pointed out Bill Dance and they didn't want to try it. . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No Ken, thank you. Also thanks for the link, they should run it more often.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And my thanks too, Ken.

One thing is for certain, I have to remind Bryon that protesters still have rights . . .he wants to at least give them an attitude adjustment. But it's kinda hard to do when you agree with your son.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Ha! If you get the show and need a fishing partner/beer handler, let me know!

Reply to
Nosey

cant speak for the a&p, but take the ase tests. check out ase.org the questions are tech a says this tech b says that. who's right?

kinda like in here *grin*

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Oh, great!

Now I've got two wanting the costar seat, you and my kid brother.

There is a minimum age requirement. You have to be 51 or older.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I'll wait. That's only 12 years away. Happy Birthday, too.

Reply to
Nosey

Ase.org is an energy website. I checked ase.com and found some info. Thanks.

Reply to
Nosey