periods
know
For
Fort
actually
TV
long
to go

Could be nothing more than that type of ID is easy to forge or perhaps already was.

container,
I guess you didn't read the review after all. The biggest complaint is the fact that the dirt container is too small.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Cowboy up, bro... you own a leaf blower, don't you???
Mac

Yup, but they are gas powered, would set off the smoke alarms.
Damn smart ass!!<VBG>
Roy

ah well then, just drag the air hose in!
-chris

Hey!!! You guy's are going to get me in a world of shit.
I'm going to pick one of these thing up today and give it a try.
Roy

If
nawww....... we wouldnt try to do that, Roy *grin*

Perhaps you wouldn't. But that gray haired, pony tailed jackel and his wide assed, long ,floppy eared friend, sure as hell would!!
<VBG> Roy

<snip>

US?? no way, bro... We all know that you're perfectly capable of doing that all by yourself.. Mac

Now that BS!

Ya been reading some of the threads huh? Is what it is.<G>
Roy

<snip>

you need the 215 mph electric one from Sears, bro.. comes with a vac setup, too.. *g* Mac

Mike

You brought them???????? <VBG>
Roy

B'Day..........vacuum cleaner... Friend, you ain't never getten any nookie again.....
Denny

Maybe I'll buy it and won't tell her. Then when she's out I'll turn the sucker loose, when she comes back it's a done deal. <G>
Roy

well, he can always sleep with the robot...
maybe it can be programmed to plow snow, too... Mac

Damn bro, you are on a roll today! <VBG>
Roy

I'll vote for buying her one! Then if you live to post about it, tell us your secret.
With 2 Jack Russels I doubt one would last very long here.
beekeep

Well, I brought one home, charged it and let it loose. It is fun to watch, almost seemed to follow the wife's German Shepherd around. She finally got pissed and flipped over with her nose. Anyway it does tile real good but really sucks on rug with dog hair. So it goes back in the morning. I suppose if you didn't have a dog it might be okay. Oh well.
Roy

Roy.. Just a quick note from my experience reading and writing about shop vac's and dust collectors... only say they "suck" if they work good.... *g*

Mac