Ping - Mac Davis

Mac,

IIRC, you are in the Fresno area. If so, and you are interested in a beer, I'm in town for a few days attending training at Pelco.

Oh, and I guess Fresno is having a cooling trend, only going to be 106 today.

FMB

Reply to
fmb

Cool... Pelco is in clovis, where we are... it's about 5 min. from our house.. email me and I'll shoot you a phone number.. Mac

03 Tahoe Widelite 26GT Travel Trailer replaced 1958 Hilite tent trailer 99 Dodge Ram QQ 2wd - 5.9L, auto, 3:55 gears
Reply to
mac davis

And "NO" talking about members of the group, leather seats, rabbits or fat asses on the east coast allowed!!! Unless, of course, you record it and send me a copy...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yeah!! 'Specially the part about the heated leather seats!

;^)

Mike Simmons

wow.. you're not paranoid, Buggs, we ARE all out to get ya.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I can guarantee you that your butt never came up in the dinner conversation, Mike... *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

We did discuss leather seats though. Some topics (bunny suits) just wouldn't be understood by everyone at the table - probably not fully understood by anyone at the table. Had a wonderful dinner with Mac and Wife and I'll prob be back at least once this year.

Reply to
FMB

Is that a threat?? Just kidding... we had a great time, and hope to see you and Keith again... Give us a day or so warning next trip, and we'll bbq a tri-tip!

BTW: when Nan's around and you're referring to Denny, he's the bunny on the tractor... (ya had to be there)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I'm happy that I've provided memorable entertainment in the past........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I don't think you'll let us down in the future, either. :o)

Reply to
FMB

Talk about a friggen cheap shot....

Is it hot out there on the left coast?? It's purdy damned toasty here under the lake. Did I ever tell you guys that I like snow??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Where I'm at, it is real comfy. It is 84 now with a humidity of 32%. Pure comfort. Tomorrow it will be 99 and will wander on down to 92 by next Friday. Humidity for the week should be below 40% also.

Now, where Mac is livin, it is a bit warmer. He has had 3 digit days for almost 3 weeks straight, hitting 108 on Tuesday. It is forcasted to be in the 100's for at least the next 8 days, as high as 108 again for this Sunday.

I like snow too. I just don't understand anybody wanting to live in it on a permanent basis. :o)

Reply to
FMB

Hmmmm... This would be the fat ass on the east coast. You'll have to excuse the tardiness of this response, did one of those 80 hour weeks again.

Fur Face, I'll get to YOU after I read the rest of the stuff.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Snow is really nice... on Christmas cards and things..

Hey FMB.. we went to the Brannen island to "cool off" this weekend... it was only in the high 90's.. *sigh* Heading back to the coast this weekend!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The coast should be cool, a friend of mine went to Half Moon Bay ( I think ) this weekend and froze his ...... well, anyway, it was cold as he was riding his bike. Left here knowing it was hot as it is, and it was not over there. He didn't dress for the ride.

Hope you have fun at the coast with your 12oz curls.

Reply to
FMB

looking forward to it.. we were in Morro Bay a few weeks ago.. it was 67 there and 108 in fresno.. Interesting return trip from the delta this weekend.. we had a trailer tire blowout in madera and another one go flat at home! Getting 4 new tires today..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

What brand did you have and what are you gonna get? I was going to get Michelin tires for the Fox but the gal down at CW insisted they were not made in 15". She said she checked and rechecked the book. She suggested Goodyear but there is a several week backorder due to the new model year happening with trailers. She couldn't sell me anything.

I went to a Goodyear Store and picked up 4 new tires. After I got home, the gal from CW called back and said she made a mistake and they could get me Michelin ST tires in my size. Just a couple hours late.

Reply to
FMB

They were the OEM Carlisles.. 2 years old or so (03 trailer) with about 10,000 miles on 'em..

I went with goodyear marathons... spent a little under $100 each with mounting, disposal, etc.. They matched a bid that I had for "trans master", which is supposed to be the "off shore" version of the marathon.. they put 2 guys on it and were done in 20 minutes!

Everyone that I talked to said that Carlise makes a really good tire, it's just not the one that the trailers use for OEM.. lol

To get a bit on topic, we had them look at the tires on the Dak, too.. OEM tires with 5 years and about 40k on them... he suggested bridgestones for about $600... OEM were over $700... Actually found an honest service manager, though... he looked at our tires and said that we should come back in about 7,000 miles!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I replaced the OEM on my 2500 before I left for AK. In fact, I replaced them twice. First time, they put Load Range D instead of E. Ended up with Michelin which is what came with the truck.

I'm glad those old tires didn't land you and the wife in a ditch. I put the Marathons on the Fox and I've been very happy with them. I've put on almost

6 miles on them.
Reply to
FMB

yeah, the old, new tires... 2 years old and about 10,000 miles on 'em..

We'd heard all kinds of stories about blow outs on trailers, but Nan was driving and just felt the drag.. like a head wind... then she saw smoke in her mirror and pulled over... No sway, lean, etc.... must of been because we were towing with a Ram.. *g*