Re: 47RE TCC cycling fix

I thought I recognized the name. I didn't notice the business card in the filter picture or I would have known right away. What have you been up to?

Reply to
Nosey

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

thought you fell in the waste oil drum............

vg......to see you G

~:~ marsh ~pours one fer the boss~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I don't think Gary is the author of the OP. I correspond with him from time to time and he is out of the trans biz. His legacy however, lives on.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Welllll... you old fart! It IS you!