Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

Your loss. More for me and Mike to savor..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

theguy has finially seen the light. Ole Mike can keep a case nice-n-warm on his heated seat while he delivers them. I can see a side job developing right now.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That was a thing of beauty wasn't it. As long as he isn't here I don't care where he goes.. If he returns I think the same action will send him away. Hey I forgot he's your neighbor!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

They are really good. Especially in a little bun with some cooked onions............

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I think you just hit on what they are made from!

Reply to
Roy

You eat those friggin' things and you'll wish they had

Reply to
Roy

Ya going to let Mike use "the machine" for the trip?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He'll have to pick it up from ole Red when he gets out that way. That is if Mac didn't take it across the border. I heard that Mac is running on a genset for the time being. Hope it's a biggun if he's using the 'maching' on it

Denny

Reply to
Denny

They are, some will ship them fresh overnight.

Try

1-508-451-2487
Reply to
Roy

Yup, Red sent Mac's note along. Seems like it may be taking longer than expected for him to get it all up and running.

rpoy

Reply to
Roy

And you're gonna go right past him on your way north. Be sure to stop and say hi for me

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Lobster and onions!! WTF!!!!!

Reply to
Roy

No-no, Thats chinese food.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey give it a try, might even be better that liver-n-onions. But I doubt it...

I'm calling it a night...later

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I'll probably have to pick ya up there!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Could be. I have some very serious health issues myself. They get me down and I get into bad moods. But I like to think I don't take it out on others. Hope I don't!

Reply to
miles

Most have issues or stress of one sort or another. It does not give them the right to be a idiot. Kinda like you walk into a bar and get a smack in the head and somebody say's you have to excuse them 'cause they are drunk. I don't think so.

Reply to
Roy

I like Ron Whites story about getting drunk in a bar and being tossed out into the street. The police arrest him for being drunk in public. He complains that he was drunk in the bar and got thrown out into public.

Reply to
miles

Yup, he's a real funny guy. I've one of his dvd's around here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nope, that would be the good old, pre-no-lead Sunoco 260.

Fartman???

Uh, maybe, but only when I cause paint to peel?

Stupid???

Now, do I look like I'd want your job?

Budd

Reply to