Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

guy, if this helps you any, I am from the east coast, have had wc burgers and would rather drink unfiltered water out of the tap from a Turkish restaurant!

Reply to
azwiley1

azwiley1

I haven't eaten any since college. Used to buy them by the bag @ 25 cents each back then. Called them belly burners but they were good.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Doing pretty good. Business is great. Finally starting to get some nice weather. Is the wind still blowing down there? I don't think I've visited on a no wind day! I need to get down there one of these days. Nice area.

Reply to
miles

yeah, that pretty much clears that up.

Reply to
theguy

Good! Thought for a bit you were going to fall for the Rabbit and Mikes stories.

Reply to
Roy

to me they are just like Krystals

Reply to
Chris Thompson

No, weather is not too bad right now. Getting chilly at night, but it is still nice enough to ride the motorcycle. Wind has gone, thank god

Reply to
azwiley1