Tow Mirrors Glass Problem

Hi Group!

The glass on my 2002 tow mirrors are falling off.

What do I glue them back on with??

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Hi

I have just had to replace my glass, a sprung piece of metal fits in a grove around the back of the glass and protrudes into a grove on the back plate.

I assume the spring has become un clipped or its moved forward.

Reply to
yar

There isn't any metal at all on the tow mirrors that I can see. All plastic and looks like the glass was glued on with a "hot melt" type adhesive???

Reply to
Fred