trip odometer/ compass/ thermometer

how does this thing work? I bought a 2001 dodge dakota CC 2x4 SLT and I love it, but there was no owners manual, so how can I reset this thing? all I seem to be able to do is change the function or metric to conventional.

Reply to
Cosmo

On most of them to reset the values to zero you push and hold in both buttons on the unit for a few seconds.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

You can get a manual for $10 from:

Tom Lawrence

Press and hold both buttons for approx 2-3 seconds.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Reply to