Automatic lights on Fiat?

"Nick Bailey /////" schreef in bericht news:41bf3702$0$9348$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...

HAHA!! Welcome to modern times. :-))

Reply to
E-Cie

My 2 ancient US spec Fiats ('71 850 and '78 124) as well as my '87 Yugo work just like yours. In my opinion it is the only sensible way to wire a light switch. It bugs the heck out of me that my wife's Mercedes turns off the headlights, but leaves the parking lights on in position 1. Of course that is still better than most US made cars that don't turn the lights off at all.

Al

Reply to
Al McWhorter