Car is juddering and engine management light flashes

Hi can any1 help, My punto has been running fine until weve had a bit of sunshine, sounds funny i no but when it was warm the last couple of days (just when the car has been parked in the sun) when ive started my car, it started juddering and the engine management light started flashing, i still drove the car and a few minutes later, the light stopped flashing and the car ran quite smooth again. It has not happened today as the weather has been quite cool. Could that just be a coinsidence. Thanx to anybody who can help.

Reply to
Pod