CD-player on fiat stilo

Hi, I've got a problem, my CD-player start when i start my car, i don't find how switch off my cd-player when i start my car. Is there anybody to help me? Thanks

Reply to
Yann S

I haven't got the manual any more since I've sold the car, but I'm quite sure it said something about a setting in the MyCar-menu. So press the "Menu"-button (not on the CD-player but beside the fog light buttons) and see if you can't find it there somewhere.

Reply to
Dan