Spare wheel security

Have just bought a Doblo and it has the silly spare wheel slung under the rear in a bit of bent wire arrangement. As it has alloy wheels I am
a little concerned about security. Anyone have any ideas on making it more secure, please?
TIA
John

Hi John
The spare is most probably a "space saver" non alloy type wheel.
Check what the actual wheel is first.
Nick /////
Nick Bailey ///// wrote:

Its actually a full size steel rim. I'd still like to secure it if possible, if only for the fact that replacing the carrier after vandalism could be a pain!
John