Stilo JTD Dynamic 3 Door Replacement key ???

I require a replacement key for my Fiat Stilo.

I've just been quoted £ 153 for a standard key without the remote feature. This key would unlock doors and start engine.

The price I consider to be an absolute rip off.

Has anyone found a cheaper supplier ?

Mike S.

Reply to
Mike Steward

Sounds more like the price for a "lock kit" - set of new barrels and keys.

Was this a Fiat dealer quote?

Try Desira, Diss, Norfolk, Tel.01739-650131. They are normally very good and if asked nicely give mail order discounts.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////