STRUT BARS

Hi,

I have an Fiat Uno 70S. I bought Smoni racing springs. I'm pleased with my springs. It made it better corner turns with high speeds. Now, I want to buy a front strut bar. Anybody suggest it? Does it make corner turns better or just defend chassis of my car ?

Reply to
ERCUMENT

Hi,

I have a Fiat Uno 70S. I have Simoni Racing springs. I'm pleased with springs. Now, I want to buy front upper strut bar. Anybody suggest me ? Does it make corner turns better at high speed or just defend chassis of my car ?

Reply to
ERCUMENT

Both.

Where it will really come into its own is in helping to stabilise the steady state you have induced into any given 'corner' when you hit lumps, bumps and ruts mid flight.

I would add though that if this is public roads you are talking about then the need for a strut brace for cornering ability is really a little out of scope. Track use yes but for any real advantage on public roads then you would have to be already exploring the handling limits of your car and this might not be a good idea on a public road. :-)

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////