Tempra 1.9 TD - problems lights

Could anyone help me?

When I use my light to go left or right, the light stays on. So I think it's a problem with a relais.

Does anyone know where I can find that relais in the car so I can replace it?

thanks a lot for your help.

Reply to
Kresje

If its like the tipo? think its in the fuse box!

Reply to
Chris

Theres a small switch on the indicator mechanism that cancels when the steering turns to a certain position, has been known to snap off.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew P