Where to buy for Bravo...

once again, i can't beleive that on this group there 's nobody know this...
... wire wheels? I can't find any link to wire wheels whic I like to see on
my Bravo. I got only link to http://www.streettec.de/ (Phat wheels) Thank you all, Daba

this...
on
What do you mean exactly by wire wheels? Just like the old Borrani's?
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:12:44 +0100, E-Cie wrote:

I think Damir is refering to those horrific spoked rims.

Not exactly just because this Borrani's wheels are for oldtimers, but weehl like that. You can find some of them (but not for FIAT) on the site: http://www.streettec.de/ (Phat wheels) Every help is wellcome!

weehl
Right! Now i know what you mean, but i'm sorry, can't help you now. Succes!