Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Punto horrible problem with clutch/gears?
Hi, I wonder if anyone can shed any light on a problem I'm having with my P registration Punto 1.1 SX (I think). This is what happens. I can put the car into gear when the car engine is switched off....
9
9

What about ?
Hello, my name is Salvatore Please send me your critique! Ciao

Check it out www.abcusenet.com
your home for usenet newsgroups. Uncensored, high speed access.

Vegie oil
I'm looking into the viability of running my Marea 2.4 TD (124) on vegetable oil. Has anyone done this?
2
2

Re: That's cooking!
monotonous, competition? At first Mike I too, could see no connection with fiats, but if you look closer you will find them, The $ sign, the constant mention of Mothers, the texas conection, and the...

Problems wih Fiat Stillo 2.4 Abarth.
My Fiat Stillo 2.4 abarth 5 Door 1a. When I was shown to my new car I checked it over while I waited for David from ******* to join me and give me a run down on the navigation system, I noted that...
3
3

Tipo warm start problems
My 89 Tipo 1.6 is really beginning to annoy me :( Everything seems fine, engine runs like a charm but if I pop to the shops, get the engine warm, and leave the car for 5 mins or so, it won't start...
3
3

Punto stopped and won't start!
Hi! A '99 V reg 60S 42k was running fine a few days ago and whilst being driven just spluttered and stopped...... It now won't restart. There is plenty of petrol coming through and there appears to be...
1
1

UK 2003 Ulysse Owners
All, Just bought a 2003 Ulysse, and need a manual for the Connect NAV, Radio and GSM phone, anyone have an electronic copy. Also a have a number of other related issues which I need answers for. Can...
2
2

Workshop Manual
Hi I`m trying to get a workshop manual for my Fiat Ducato 1.9 TD 1999 Anyone can assist

punto 55 sub frame mountings
I need to change the rear subframe front mountings as they have failed an MOT, now I want to be sure I am changing the right bits so if anyone could have a quick look at and let me know if I am...
1
1

Fiat Punto MK2 replacement standard bumpers - coloured
I just bought my first car, I'm 18, Fiat Punto new shape Y reg, 1.2 Active I think. But it's only got the standard black bumpers... how much would it cost to have colour coded bumpers fitted? And...

FIAT Punto Sporting MK2 - Pipes just fall Apart
Has anyone had their punto Airconditioning pipe just crack and fall apart? It's happened to mine - apperently according to my dealer it's pretty common
1
1

Coupe aircon problems
I have recently aquired a superb Fiat coupe. the aircon does`nt work....Does anybody know if this is a common problem on coupes? Cheers
4
4

Controleur de vidange FIAT STILO
Ma Fiat Stilo JTD 115 a été vidangée 2 fois chez Fiat (Vendée), et ils ont été incapables de remettre à zéro le compteur qui m'indique que la vidange est à faire. J'ai donc le message à...