240 hp from a 97 V6??

I know the v6's are pretty peppy but 240 horses? I think its BS but this guy claims he did it check out his pics and performance numbers and let me know if this is even humanly possible... Maybe its worth a few laughs... if anything..

always wanted to know if there were any mods to get a few more horsesout the 6 bangers my girlfriend has a 2002 Firebird Coupe YES!! I'vefound a firebird kinda gal..lol anybody have any tips?this is not mywebsite nor do I know this person

2002 Pontiac Firehawk 1979 Pontiac Firebird 1968 Chevorlet Camaro
Reply to
Frizzle

It must be the performanc boost from the red cable wraps LOL seriously though this guy

is getting 350 hp at the rear wheels from a supercharged V6 , total maniac

Reply to
Russell

Why did he use a T5 and not a T56? I thought the T5 couldn't take more the torque of a 350, much less enough power to get his firebird into the 12's.

Reply to
Bruce Chang

did you guys see he claims his 2 12" planet audio subs are giving him a sound pressure level of 148.95.......anyone who knows anything about car audio knows he is full of shit. He could be at 118 maybe. That may also be a benefit of the red wire loom .......

Reply to
Hitman0187

Reply to
William Allen Morgan

his 2 12" subs are most likely running around 145 db max. i have seen 2 12" subs do 152 db but that was in a car you couldn't drive for mor than 2 minutes because the interior was covered in wood. to make the interior the right dimentions.. kinda like turning you car into a speaker box with an engine and wheels... windows are bolted shut with thick plexi. sittting area is only a foot wide and you drive it with the door open so you have room to sit.

check out the net for the world champ. in db drag racing.

--

S.S.I.N.